Order before 16 p.m. and receive your package the next day | Free delivery from 90 € (Metropolitan France)
Bastille perfumes are above all a gamble. The one that Marie-Hortense, the founder, launched in 2019: to create a brand of natural perfume. Originally considered almost impossible, this bet was taken up with the key words: naturalness and transparency.
A true revolution in the world of perfumery, Bastille reveals the entire composition of its perfumes. They all contain 95% natural ingredients, the remaining 5% being synthetic molecules without any harm to the skin. The brand manufactures all of its products in France, with a process that minimizes its impact on the planet (recycled cardboard packaging, certified organic and fair trade ingredients, etc.).
Thus, Bastille perfumes are imagined in Paris, produced in Grasse, and bottled in Chartres by French artisans, who share the same commitment to the environment as the brand. What we like about Bastille is their originality, their energy, their transparency and of course, their responsible commitment to nature.