Rough Stuff Cycling in the Alps
The guide Rough Stuff Cycling in the Alps was compiled by Fred Wright and first published in 2002.
Over 300 routes, ranging from unpaved roads to steep paths over 3000m above sea level, from the southern French Alps to Switzerland, to the Dolomites and Austrian Tyrol. The routes are often accompanied by detailed personal stories of the time in which they were traveled. The book also offers tips for beginners, tips on equipment and maps, and suggested routes not covered by the guide.
The Alps are one of cycling's quintessential playgrounds, and this guide is an invaluable source of practical information for discovering Europe's most secluded and beautiful places.
24,2 x 1,6 x 17,4 cm
3rd edition (February 2021)
All our packages are delivered within 24 hours (Chronopost Domicile or Point Relais / DHL)
Our shipping costs include:
- delivery within 24 hours
- preparation and packaging. We take great care in preparing your orders: each item is carefully wrapped in gift wrap (ready to be offered if it is a gift)
- samples offered for each order.
OUR SHIPPING TIMES:
- For any order placed from Monday to Friday before 16 p.m., the order will be shipped the same day.
- Orders placed after 16 p.m. are shipped the next day.
- Orders placed on weekends are shipped the following Monday.
- For any order placed on public holidays, the order will be shipped the following working day.
FREE SHIPPING :
For deliveries in mainland France, shipping costs are free from € 90 (Colissimo).
Express 24h Chronopost FRANCE delivery: The products are shipped in Chronopost 24h with signature for France. An email with your Chronopost tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the package is shipped.
48h delivery Colissimo FRANCE: The products are shipped by Colissimo 48h with signature for France. An email with your Colissimo tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the package is shipped.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL: the packages are shipped by Chronopost or DHL express delivery depending on the destination.
IMPORTANT: The payment of all customs duties and taxes depends on the destination country and only the buyer will be responsible.. BIUTIFUL recommend the buyer to check the country's customs tax information before ordering.
RETURNS: You have the option of returning one or more items to us for fourteen days, at your expense, from the delivery of your order, except syrups and honey, earrings, beauty products, nail polish and make-up.