Black Obsidian Tooth Horn Gua Sha
ENERGY IS THE NEW BEAUTY
Black Obsidian is a volcanic stone, a symbol of protection and healing. In direct contact with the epidermis, the stone has multiple benefits: it regenerates and heals the skin, stimulates blood circulation and relaxes every muscle of the face and body. The Horn Gua Sha helps to drain the lymphatic system, in fact it has been designed to smooth out expression lines and stimulate collagen, leaving your skin with a new found radiance!
How to use the Black Obsidian Toothed Gua Sha:
You can use your Gua Sha in the morning or in the evening, on bare skin or once you have applied your skincare product to enhance its benefits.
- Lower cheeks and jaw line: Start by massaging your jaw line, begin with the chin and join the earlobe with the curved part. Then perform movements from bottom to top as if to lift, to go to the bottom of the cheekbones. Repeat each movement 3 times. Perform all movements in the same direction, never go back and forth!
Cheeks, temples and forehead: Go up on your cheeks, the massage must be carried out from the inside towards the outside of the face. Go to the temples, then to the forehead. This time, alternate with upward strokes and strokes going from the center of the forehead towards the hairline.
- Eye contour: Use the tip of the gua sha, start by smoothing under the eyes where there is puffiness and dark circles, massage moving from the inside to the outside while going up towards the temple. Place your gua sha on your eyelid while closing your eyes to decongest. Use the other side of the gua sha to smooth and massage the top and bottom of the eyebrow. Do not hesitate to stimulate certain energy points such as, for example, towards the inside of the eye.
- Nose, lips and chin: From the outside edge of your nose, hugging below the cheekbone to your ear, make circular movements to stimuates sinuses. For lips: smooth from the center outward working up towards the cheekbone. The chin is placed in the dent formed by the rounded tips of the gua sha, and slid down to the ears following the contour of the jawline. Repeat this sequence before moving to the opposite side. Don't forget to smooth the skin from bottom to top of the neck to complete the drainage.
Maintenance tips :
To clean and purify your gua sha, place it in a container of water for several hours, then rinse and dry it with a clean towel; Regularly recharge your gua sha with the energy of the sun for a few hours or leave it overnight to capture the energy of the full moon. Or place it close to the amethyst geode or through the smoke of holy sage or Lignum vitae We advise you to store it in your refrigerator for an added cooling effect.
SENTARA HOLISTIC CRYSTALS ARE ETHICALLY SOURCED AND HAVE BEEN HAND SELECTED IN AN ECO-RESPONSIBLE APPROACH.
All our packages are delivered within 24 hours (Chronopost Domicile or Point Relais / DHL) or in 48 hours by Colissimo Domicile with Signature
Our shipping costs include:
- delivery in 24h or 48h
- preparation and packaging. We take great care in getting your orders ready: each item is carefully gift-wrapped (ready to be given as a present)
- samples are offered for every order.
OUR SHIPPING TIMES:
– For any order placed from Tuesday to Friday before 15 p.m., the order will be shipped the same day.
- Orders placed after 15 p.m. will be shipped the next day.
– Orders placed on weekends will be shipped the following Tuesday.
- For any order placed on public holidays, the order will be shipped the following working day.
FREE SHIPPING :
For deliveries in mainland France, shipping costs are free from € 90 (Colissimo).
Express 24h Chronopost FRANCE delivery: The products are shipped in Chronopost 24h with signature for France. An email with your Chronopost tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the package is shipped.
48h delivery Colissimo FRANCE: The products are shipped by Colissimo 48h with signature for France. An email with your Colissimo tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the package is shipped.
EUROPE AND INTERNATIONAL: the packages are shipped by Chronopost or DHL express delivery, depending on the destination.
IMPORTANT: The payment of all customs duties and taxes depends on the destination country and only the buyer will be responsible.. BIUTIFUL recommends the buyer to check the country's customs tax information before ordering.
RETURNS: You have the option of returning one or more items to us within fourteen days, at your expense, from the date of delivery, except syrups and honey, earrings, beauty products, nail polish and make-up.